To permanently say goodbye to your pigmented skin and get that flawless, smooth, shiny, and healthy skin, consult the best dermatologist in Delhi NCR at Dr’s Point and get your dream version of yourself.
Who are the ideal candidates for skin pigmentation treatment?
Skin treatment for pigmentation can be done at any age, but as a skin specialist recommends. You are an ideal candidate for this treatment if:
- You are unhappy with your uneven skin tone and want to get beautiful, smooth, and lustrous skin.
- You are medically and physically healthy.
- You are a nonsmoker.
- You do not have skin infections.
- You have realistic treatment expectations and are ready to follow the dermatologist's instructions.
What are the benefits of treatment for pigmentation of skin?
The pigmentation treatment for skin is very beneficial and has a number of advantages:
- It is a safe and cost-effective procedure.
- It also helps to control acne and prevent acne scars.
- It helps in reducing the pore size of your skin.
- It helps to get rid of pigmented skin and gives you the radiant, glowing, smooth, and flawless skin you have always dreamt of.
Consult Dr's Point for getting a dream version of you.
What are the various skin pigmentation treatments?
Several skin treatments for pigmentation are available that will benefit you in many ways.
- Chemical peels: This procedure removes the outermost skin layer (epidermis) by applying some chemicals and stimulates the inner skin cells, resulting in smoother, healthier, and brighter skin. The deeper the skin is removed, the better the results. You will have to protect yourself from direct sunlight. Always discuss the need for your skin with your dermatologist.
- Lightening Creams: These are medical creams containing ingredients that reduce melanin from the skin and thus reduce pigmentation. Usually, you need to apply once or twice a day. They are effective on all skin types. Consult a good dermatologist to recommend suitable creams for your skin.
- Retinoids are derived from vitamin A, which goes deep in the skin and treats pigmentation by reducing melanin and stimulating new cell growth. It is usually safe for most skin tones.
- Microdermabrasion- The outer skin surface is removed with an abrasive surface so that you get rejuvenated new skin. Used for superficial pigmentation like age spots, acne scaring, etc.
- Dermabrasion: It is almost the same as microdermabrasion but also treats the inner dermis layer
- Micro-needling: Your dermatologist will use very fine needles and make tiny punches onto the skin so that the healing process starts immediately. As a result, the pigmentation also heals. Sometimes, skin serums and vitamins are injected to cure the pigmentation more effectively
- Laser treatment for pigmentation: Laser therapy gives a high-energy laser beam in short pulses, which travels through the skin layers to break up the melanin particles to reduce the pigmentation's effect and stimulate collagen growth within the inner skin layer (dermis). The laser treatment does not cause thinning of your skin, and only mild discomfort is felt, but the results are excellent.
We at Dr's Point provide the best laser treatment for pigmentation in Gurgaon, with delightful results.
What is the laser treatment for pigmentation cost in Gurgaon?
The pigmentation laser treatment cost in Gurgaon is reasonable and worth the expenditure. Once the treatment is complete, you will be saved from regular visits for your skin. Therefore it proves to be very pocket friendly in the long run. It depends on various factors:
- Nature and extent of pigmentation: If the pigmentation is more intense and deep-rooted, the cost will be higher.
- The area of the pigmentation on the skin: The extent of the area of pigmentation to be treated will alter the cost.
- The number of sessions required: Depending upon the type of pigmentation, the number of sessions will vary and, accordingly, the cost.
At Dr’s point, you will be assured of the most affordable cost with very high success rates for laser treatment for pigmentation.
Which is the best treatment for pigmentation of the face?
Since all individuals have different skin types and pigmentation issues, the treatment will depend upon your personalized needs. Your dermatologist is the best person to assess and examine your skin type and its needs and advise you on the best treatment or a combination of treatments. The top dermatologists at Dr’s point will patiently and thoroughly examine and discuss various treatment options with you and customize your treatment plan according to your requirements and needs.
Why should you choose Dr’s point for your skin pigmentation treatment?
Dr’s Point is one of the best multi specialty centers, with the top team of doctors who assures you of the best quality of clinical services with outstanding results. The clinic is equipped with the latest and modern technology, which further aids in achieving the best outcomes with the least time and negligible side effects. Your safety and comfort are our priority. Therefore, very strict hygiene and infection control norms are followed at our clinic to provide a safe and comfortable environment for you at an affordable cost.